In this agreement the terms used shall have following meaning:
1. Derogatory Remarks:
Derogatory remarks mean the remarks that are generally against the general norms of the society. This may include indecent and obscene language, racist, insulting, and offensive, and any false, unreliable, and misleading statement that can defame the entity as a whole or any person.
In this agreement the company shall have meaning of Zameenforyou.
In this agreement information means the basic information required by the company and the same provided by the User.
4. Intellectual Property Rights:
In this agreement Intellectual Property Rights shall include Copyrights, Trademarks, and Patents.
Copyrights are the legal rights given to the owners of the company that exist in tangible form.
Trademark is an official and registered marks, designs and even expressions of a company by which the company is generally recognized.
Patents are exclusive rights granted to an individual or company to prevent other from using, selling, and representing.
In this agreement Registration means the information provided by User during the course of registration.
In this agreement the services means the services rendered by Zameenforyou.
In this agreement User means any person, agency or entity using the website for any purposes.
In this agreement Website means website of Zameenforyou that can be visited at www.zameenforyou.com
1. Affirmation of correct information: The user hereby solemnly affirms that the information provided by him to the company is true and correct to the best of his knowledge and belief. In order to get yourself register with Zameenforyou, you are under legal and moral obligation to provide correct information that can be updated with the passage of time. That it is also obligatory for you to affirm that you are eighteen years old-legal age to enter into an agreement and possess no mental issues that can render the contract void.
2. Cancellation of Registration: That the Company (“Zameenforyou”) reserves the right to cancel or temporarily suspend the registration of customer in case it found the information incorrect and wrong.
3. Rights of Company: That the Company (“Zameenforyou”) exclusively reserves the right to post, delete, or amend any information whether personal or commercial, any time, if the company thinks is violating all or any of its terms, without serving any prior notice to the customers. That the information provided by the customers i.e. user’s registration details and data provided in preview of website, shall be recorded by the company (“Zameenforyou”) and the same shall not be disclosed by the company to any third party except on an aggregated and anonymous basis. By submitting any data or information relating to the Material on website, the customer agrees that Zameenforyou reserves a royalty-free, irrevocable, irreversible, un-rectifiable, irremediable, and irreparable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, display, modify and edit the Material.
4. Authorization to use and send information: That the User authorizes the company use the information to share, recommend, extend and propose any promotional deals, offers, packages, events, and other marketing related information. However, the company assures not to use the provided information for any other proposes other than mentioned above except in cases where the request made is in official capacity by law enforcers or where the company is under legal obligation to do so. However, if user wishes not provide the information mentioned in the above clauses, then the customer should leave the website before submitting his/her personal information. That the User further agrees that company may send a small file to customer’s computer when he/she visits the website. This “cookie” will enable the company (“Zameenforyou”) to identify the customer’s computer, track its behavior on the website and to identify the customer’s particular areas of interest. However, the company (“Zameenforyou”) assures that this access shall not be misused. The User reserves the right to reject the cookie however this rejection shall preclude customer of some valuable areas of the website. If the User wants to retain the registration but do not want receive promotional or other SMS’s or Emails, he/she can use the option to unsubscribe, by simply clicking the option available or sending an SMS to the company.
6. Services not Goods: It is also pertinent to mention here to remove clouds of uncertainty and doubt that the company (“Zameenforyou”) provides only services not goods.
7. Reporting the Behavior: The customers (“Users”) will not encouraged to comment on the behavior, abusive language, integrity of other customers through an email to the company (“Zameenforyou”). However, the customers are free to report the said behave or abusive language to law enforcers but without involving Zameenforyou.
8. All Rights Reserved and Legal Action: The Company reserves all exclusive rights related to the company (“Zameenforyou”) including intellectual property rights and provision of services without any limitation. The company (“Zameenforyou”) takes the infringement of intellectual property rights very seriously and reserves the right to exhaust all legal options against such infringement or violation at any or all appropriate forums. The Company (“Zameenforyou”) encourages the customers to report all such violations to Zameenforyou so that the company could resort to all available remedies.
10. No Obligation to pay money: The user agrees that the Zameenforyou shall not be under any legal obligation to pay to customer/user any fee for material or data posted.
13. Termination and Payment of debts: Zameenforyou reserves all rights to terminate the agreement unilaterally without serving due notice to the user and without stating any reason whatsoever. It is pertinent to mention here that in an event of cancellation or suspension of an agreement the user is bound to pay all outstanding service charges within the time period of 21 days.
14. Non-Solicitation: By signing in to Zameenforyou the user hereby agree that, in the presence of this agreement with Zameenforyou and for one (1) year following the termination of an agreement with Company, you will not:
i. recruit, attempt to recruit or directly or indirectly participate in the recruitment of, any Company employee or
ii. directly or indirectly solicit, attempt to solicit, canvass or interfere with any customer or supplier of Company in a manner that conflicts with or interferes in the business of Company as conducted with such customer or supplier.
15. Confidential Information: The User shall, both during and after the Engagement, keep all Confidential Information regarding our business confidential and shall not use any of it except for the purpose of carrying out authorized activities on behalf of the Company. The User may, however, use or disclose Confidential Information which:
i. is or becomes public other than through a breach of this Agreement;
ii. is known to the Participant prior to the date of this Agreement and with respect to which the User does not have any obligation of confidentiality; or
iii. is required to be disclosed by law, whether under an order of a court or government tribunal or other legal process, provided that Participant informs the Company of such requirement in sufficient time to allow the Company to avoid such disclosure by the Participant.
16. General Restrictions: The restrictions mentioned hereinafter shall apply to all Users without any kind of discrimination:
i. User agrees not to breach any of the terms mentioned above, but if the breach is done then Zameenforyou reserves all the rights to suspend or delete the account and data uploaded from that particular User I’d.
ii. User further agrees not to publish, dispatch, or forward any data or material that can be used to destroy, interrupt, harm, or curb the functionality of the website and services.
iii. User further agrees to use the service only for the purposes of property listing and real estate marketing of businesses and agencies.
iv. User further agrees not to use the services other than the purpose it is meant for i.e. sale, purchase, and renting out property(ies).
v. User further agrees not to misuse the service in any manner whatsoever that can harm the repute of Zameenforyou. In the case of any misuse the company reserves the right to avail all legal remedies and claim compensation.
vi. User further agrees not publish any information, data, or material that can breach the privacy and harm the repute of other people.
vii. User further agrees not to share or publish any information, data or material that breaches any federal or provincial law or give rise to any claim against Zameenforyou. In such instances the Zameenforyou shall not be responsible for any damages or claims.
1. Zameenforyou cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect losses during the provision of services under this agreement.
2. Zameenforyou shall and cannot be held liable for any kind of interruption in services.
3. Zameenforyou cannot be held liable for the deletion, omission, or alteration of any data that breaches the norms or policies of Zameenforyou or laws i.e. Federal, Provincial or Local.
4. Zameenforyou shall not be responsible for the viruses that may attack User’s computer however Zameenforyou shall make reasonable efforts to prevent any such incident.
5. Zameenforyou shall not be liable to pay for the damages in case of any delay.
6. Zameenforyou shall not be responsible to pay any kind of liquidated damages.
7. Zameenforyou shall not pay the amount exceeding 20,000/- in lieu of any kind of damages.
1. Zameenforyou does not warrant that information, data, or material given on website by any User or Real Estate Agent is true and correct. Loss occurred in any such case shall not give rise to the claim against Zameenforyou.
2. The information, data, or material provided on the website cannot be treated as final and it is the sole responsibility of the User to satisfy itself before entering into any kind of agreement or transaction.
3. The User hereby indemnifies Zameenforyou against all kind of damages and losses.
4. All warranties and guarantees, expressed or implied, direct or indirect, statutory or non-statutory or otherwise are excluded.
2. Neither Party shall make claim against the other Party or be deemed to be in breach of Agreement where such failure or omission is caused by Force Majeure. Force Majeure shall include, but not be limited to Acts of God, war (declared or undeclared), insurrection, acts of terrorists, acts of governments or government bodies (including legislative bodies, courts and executive officers of agencies), unusually severe weather during the period in question. Or any other similar matters beyond the control of or which could not have been reasonably foreseen and / or avoided by the Party affected.
3. In the event any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be void, invalid, or unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from the remainder of this Agreement so as not to cause the invalidity or unenforceability of the remainder of this Agreement. All remaining provisions of this Agreement shall then continue in full force and effect. If any provision shall be deemed invalid due to its scope or breadth, such provision shall be deemed valid to the extent of the scope and breadth permitted by law.
4. Zameenforyou reserves the right to assign any or all of the duties to any of its agents through verbal or written agreement.
5. It is the duty of User to serve notice to Zameenforyou in writing through an email or otherwise in case of change of address, cell phone or email address.
6. The headings used in this agreement shall not have any legal standing in any court of law because they are merely used for the purposes of convenience.
7. This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Pakistan and the parties’ consent and submit to the jurisdiction and service of process to the courts in Lahore.